Integrated Children and Women Centered Development in District Battagram funded by KNH/BMZ, September 2018-October 2022
This project is being implemented in three UCs of District Battagram, namely UC Ajmera, UC Kuza Banda and UC Paimal.
- To improve the government system for the implementation of child rights and child protection at the district level under national and international policies and laws.
- To improve the quality of primary school education including early child education especially for girls.
- To advance the quality control and accountability in primary education in 25 municipalities in the project area by the introduction and institutionalization of a community participation monitoring and feedback system.
- To robust the families of some 58,000 very poor/ poor women in three UCs of the Battagram district against the economic shocks.
- To prepare the population of 3 UCs against extreme weather events through a well-functioning community-based disaster risk management (CBDRM) system.