Your privacy is important to CUP Pakistan. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that CUP Pakistan collects, and the ways in which CUP Pakistan uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
CUP Pakistan may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
- Any other information that you send to CUP Pakistan.
Using personal information
CUP Pakistan may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website.
- Personalize the website for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the website services.
- Send to you products that you purchase.
- Supply to you services that you purchase.
- Send to you statements and invoices.
- Collect payments from you.
- Send you marketing communications
Where CUP Pakistan discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, CUP Pakistan may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
CUP Pakistan will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. CUP Pakistan will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. CUP Pakistan is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.